cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Re: Some dashboard tiles not updating, however the underliing reports are.

They are working on it. If you click the support and then help tab you will see it listed as a confirmed issue. I have not received an ETA on a fix for my support ticket but I did receive confirmation it was being looked into for a solution.

Kbersani Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Not a solution but more of a bandaid, we have found that if the dashboard tiles are not updating to open the dashboard on the mobile app, once it loads to the mobile app the tiles within the 365 site will update at the same time.

mitsu Member

Does any one have any update on this ? I am facing the same issue . Can someone from the @PowerBI team helpout please .

Super User
Super User

My last correspondence (last week) was that this had been solved. Once a repin occurs  after last week, it should fix the problem.

My problem may have been caused by my changing the filters each week. I was filtering down to a certain week number and pinning the tile. The next week I would change that week and my data would not refresh to the dashboard. I attribute this to pinning a filtered tile but that has not been confirmed as of yet.  The live page pin fixed that for me and they are checking to see if changing the filters will allow update moving forward.

Wilsonf Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I am still having the same problem . The tiles do not refresh, however the report is updated.

I usually have to manually go and re-open the dashboard in order to refresh.

Hope a solution will be found soon!

Thanks

qtune Visitor
Visitor

I have the same issue.  The tiles on my dashboard are from 2 different reports. The tiles from the report 1 work normally but the tiles from the report 2 never get refereshed. The reports are updated. Any update for this issue? Thanks!

FrankZappasMama Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issue. My reports are all updating fine and my scheduled daily data refresh is working too. None of my Dashboard tiles are updating though. Manually refreshing the Dashboard Tiles does nothing....

cgamb5 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I see this problem has been going on for a couple years now with no resolution so this makes my frustration even more frustrating...I have about a dozen different dashboards and none of them will refresh tiles when updated.  

I would like to see an official statement from Microsoft as to whether this is going to be resolved.  Thinking about cancelling my Pro license agreement and moving everything to Tableau.

Chuck

hirad Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

upvcتعمیرات درب و پنجره دو جداره
upvcنصب پنجرهHi friends of the forum how to find answers to our questions
It's great, this forum is especially for you who are referring to these issues
Thank you very much from you

Highlighted
yasanservice New Member

Hi all, I wish you good times
This community and having friends تخلیه چاه like you greatly help me and I can end my many problems
Your opinion can help me لوله بازکنی
I read a lot of the stuff that I read, لوله بازکنی در تهران and my point of view was to answer.