Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Received and Unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream while loading data from Sharepoint

Hello Experts,

I am getting below error in all the reports which i have developed till date even schedule refresh is not workingError

Please Provide Solution for this as i am getting this error on almost every report.

Thanks in Advance.

7 REPLIES 7
digidoug
Frequent Visitor

Not sure if I can explain why, but noticed that this happened when I "Table.ExpandTableColumn" after a merge, so I tried an "Extract Previous" and reran.  And it worked.  Can anyone explain what happened? Or do you think it's just coincidental? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All, is there a solution fo rthis issue, im getting same error use SAP CDS views.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this issue and I raised a ticket.

After a month of going round in circles, I was eventually directed back to this thread. If anyone can shed any light on why this happens I would be grateful.

Seems to be when loading from a SharePoint Folder, happens intermittently. Across files, both Excel and Power BI and different SharePoint sites.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. @Anonymous @v-yulgu-msft  were you able to find a solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Soubra,

Unfortunately, not yet. Currently working with my Global IT and the Power BI team to try and find the issue. 

I think its one of these issues that falls across Apps and Departments, so taking longer to solve. I found it happen more when using the Pivot function. One solution I found that might help is to use Table.Buffer() on the step before the Pivot step, though not always practical.

Will be sure to post any updates, if and when I get them.

any update on this?

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my research, this error might be related to the certificate validation issue with SSL. For further analysis, please create a support ticket to get more professional advice.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.