cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received and Unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream while loading data from Sharepoint

Hello Experts,

I am getting below error in all the reports which i have developed till date even schedule refresh is not workingError

Please Provide Solution for this as i am getting this error on almost every report.

Thanks in Advance.

5 REPLIES 5
thabitisaacs
Regular Visitor

Hi All, is there a solution fo rthis issue, im getting same error use SAP CDS views.

Jtb790
Advocate I
Advocate I

I have this issue and I raised a ticket.

After a month of going round in circles, I was eventually directed back to this thread. If anyone can shed any light on why this happens I would be grateful.

Seems to be when loading from a SharePoint Folder, happens intermittently. Across files, both Excel and Power BI and different SharePoint sites.

soubra
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue. @Jtb790 @v-yulgu-msft  were you able to find a solution?

Hi Soubra,

Unfortunately, not yet. Currently working with my Global IT and the Power BI team to try and find the issue. 

I think its one of these issues that falls across Apps and Departments, so taking longer to solve. I found it happen more when using the Pivot function. One solution I found that might help is to use Table.Buffer() on the step before the Pivot step, though not always practical.

Will be sure to post any updates, if and when I get them.

v-yulgu-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my research, this error might be related to the certificate validation issue with SSL. For further analysis, please create a support ticket to get more professional advice.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors