Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Received and Unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream while loading data from Sharepoint

Hello Experts,

I am getting below error in all the reports which i have developed till date even schedule refresh is not workingError

Please Provide Solution for this as i am getting this error on almost every report.

Thanks in Advance.

7 REPLIES 7
digidoug
Frequent Visitor

Not sure if I can explain why, but noticed that this happened when I "Table.ExpandTableColumn" after a merge, so I tried an "Extract Previous" and reran.  And it worked.  Can anyone explain what happened? Or do you think it's just coincidental? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All, is there a solution fo rthis issue, im getting same error use SAP CDS views.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this issue and I raised a ticket.

After a month of going round in circles, I was eventually directed back to this thread. If anyone can shed any light on why this happens I would be grateful.

Seems to be when loading from a SharePoint Folder, happens intermittently. Across files, both Excel and Power BI and different SharePoint sites.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. @Anonymous @v-yulgu-msft  were you able to find a solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Soubra,

Unfortunately, not yet. Currently working with my Global IT and the Power BI team to try and find the issue. 

I think its one of these issues that falls across Apps and Departments, so taking longer to solve. I found it happen more when using the Pivot function. One solution I found that might help is to use Table.Buffer() on the step before the Pivot step, though not always practical.

Will be sure to post any updates, if and when I get them.

any update on this?

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my research, this error might be related to the certificate validation issue with SSL. For further analysis, please create a support ticket to get more professional advice.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.