cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimchizal Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

R Visuals are being clipped at the top

I'm having trouble with R visuals not being filled to the entire visual's size. Regardless of the size, the visual clips the top of the R output. I can't verify if this happens on the left, right or lower side of the visual, but it happens at least on the top. Sorry for such a bad picture, but attached is a limited screenshot (because of sensitive data) of the visual's top. You can it clips a very small amount but it's still noticeable. I've tried decreasing the R font size but it still gets clipped

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: R Visuals are being clipped at the top

Hi @kimchizal,

I just see that the font size of the words is different. 

Can you share a dummy sample, please? Which visual did you use? Or you write the R code yourself?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
kimchizal Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Sorry, I really can't share any sample. And this is an R script visual, so yes, this is my own R code

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @kimchizal,

Is it possible to share some dummy data like "a, b, c, 1, 2, 3"? Please post the R packages you used at least. 

Please also point out what the issue is. To be honest, I didn't catch it.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.