Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kimchizal
Helper II
Helper II

R Visuals are being clipped at the top

I'm having trouble with R visuals not being filled to the entire visual's size. Regardless of the size, the visual clips the top of the R output. I can't verify if this happens on the left, right or lower side of the visual, but it happens at least on the top. Sorry for such a bad picture, but attached is a limited screenshot (because of sensitive data) of the visual's top. You can it clips a very small amount but it's still noticeable. I've tried decreasing the R font size but it still gets clipped

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @kimchizal,

I just see that the font size of the words is different. 

Can you share a dummy sample, please? Which visual did you use? Or you write the R code yourself?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sorry, I really can't share any sample. And this is an R script visual, so yes, this is my own R code

Hi @kimchizal,

Is it possible to share some dummy data like "a, b, c, 1, 2, 3"? Please post the R packages you used at least. 

Please also point out what the issue is. To be honest, I didn't catch it.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors