Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RanHo
Helper IV
Helper IV

POWERBI - YTD

Good day guys!
      I want to create a YTD report wherein it can accumulates the given target and actual counts, here's my sample with tables and output i want to achieve. Thanks in advance.

TARGET TAB;E AND TRANSACTION TABLETARGET TAB;E AND TRANSACTION TABLEOUTPUT BASE ON GIVEN TABLESOUTPUT BASE ON GIVEN TABLES

3 REPLIES 3
RanHo
Helper IV
Helper IV

@amitchandak Sir can you clearly elaborate or can you provide a sample data or pbix? I'm a little bit confused. Thanks

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@RanHo , You can create a date from month and Year and then you can use

with help from a date table

example

YTD Sales = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[Sales Amount]),DATESYTD('Date'[Date],"12/31"))

or have separate year and month (mm) in a table joined to this table on YYYYMM

YTD= CALCULATE(sum('Table'[Qty]), FILTER(ALL('Date'),'Date'[Year]=max('Date'[Year]) && 'Date'[Month] <= Max('Date'[Month]) ))

Check if needed, Distributing/Allocating the Yearly Target(Convert to Daily Target): Measure ( Daily/YTD): Magic of CLOSINGBALANCEYEAR With TOTALYTD/DATESYTD: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Power-BI-Distributing-Allocating-the-Yearly-Target-C...

Thanks Sir, I'll try it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.