Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

RanHo
Helper IV
Helper IV

POWERBI - YTD

Good day guys!
      I want to create a YTD report wherein it can accumulates the given target and actual counts, here's my sample with tables and output i want to achieve. Thanks in advance.

TARGET TAB;E AND TRANSACTION TABLETARGET TAB;E AND TRANSACTION TABLEOUTPUT BASE ON GIVEN TABLESOUTPUT BASE ON GIVEN TABLES

3 REPLIES 3
RanHo
Helper IV
Helper IV

@amitchandak Sir can you clearly elaborate or can you provide a sample data or pbix? I'm a little bit confused. Thanks

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@RanHo , You can create a date from month and Year and then you can use

with help from a date table

example

YTD Sales = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[Sales Amount]),DATESYTD('Date'[Date],"12/31"))

or have separate year and month (mm) in a table joined to this table on YYYYMM

YTD= CALCULATE(sum('Table'[Qty]), FILTER(ALL('Date'),'Date'[Year]=max('Date'[Year]) && 'Date'[Month] <= Max('Date'[Month]) ))

Check if needed, Distributing/Allocating the Yearly Target(Convert to Daily Target): Measure ( Daily/YTD): Magic of CLOSINGBALANCEYEAR With TOTALYTD/DATESYTD: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Power-BI-Distributing-Allocating-the-Yearly-Target-C...

Thanks Sir, I'll try it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.