Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I can't change the colors of data labels

Good morning! Since I downloaded PowerBI, I can't change the color of data labels in charts (particularly Cake and Rings). As much as I select a color, it automatically returns to the original color, I can not do it both in PowerBI desktop and in the online version. I leave a video

Thank you!!

4 REPLIES 4
Padycosmos
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hope this helps:

Padycosmos_6-1678654112707.png

Padycosmos_8-1678654178653.png

Padycosmos_9-1678654217169.png

yeah in this case the theme colour overrides your preferrred colour choices you are trying to make in the visual. Get rid of the theme, manually recolour everything

This is just a work around. Hope Microsoft would come up with a fix, eventually.

Len_Barr
Resolver I
Resolver I

This is a really interesting problem. I do wonder if its something to do with the colour theme you have chosen - the grey colour may be being pushed as the top priority by PowerBI in order to increase contrast because the background is purple. Try getting rid/ resetting all colours on a visual and seeing if you can change your data label colours. ALso. make sure you don't have any other but the default colour theme chosen - View - Themes

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.