Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help!

Greetings,

I am building a dashboard, where I need to show Business_Process_Type against the Diff_Completed_Initiated and need to apply filter- 1. ESS_MSS_Adoption_Category = MSS & 2. Diff_Completed_Initiated is greater than 7. But in the visualization When I am taking Diff_Completed_Initiated in the value field, its shwoing like below - 

alpha_123_0-1618206901813.png

alpha_123_1-1618206941001.png

and its wrong.. 

Input -

alpha_123_2-1618207053688.png

Could someone suggest On this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

When you set the filter with the condition Diff_Completed_Initiated is greater than 7, what the visual filter finally is that the aggregation value of Diff_Completed_Initiated is greater than 7. For example, if you have the following two records, it can be displayed eventually, because 5+3>7...

Business_Process_Type ESS_MSS_Adoption_Category Diff_Completed_Initiated
Edit Position MSS 5
Edit Position MSS 3

Please also drag the field Diff_Completed_Initiated to Legend fields and toggle off Legend option in Format pane.

yingyinr_0-1618392260834.png

yingyinr_1-1618393984802.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

When you set the filter with the condition Diff_Completed_Initiated is greater than 7, what the visual filter finally is that the aggregation value of Diff_Completed_Initiated is greater than 7. For example, if you have the following two records, it can be displayed eventually, because 5+3>7...

Business_Process_Type ESS_MSS_Adoption_Category Diff_Completed_Initiated
Edit Position MSS 5
Edit Position MSS 3

Please also drag the field Diff_Completed_Initiated to Legend fields and toggle off Legend option in Format pane.

yingyinr_0-1618392260834.png

yingyinr_1-1618393984802.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , check the aggregation of Diff_Completed_Initiated?  Also, is Business_Process coming from the same table or a different table?

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @amitchandak, Can you guide me how to attach pbix file?

@Anonymous , You can upload to dropbox or onedrive and share the link. Also, share expected output

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak, yes Business_Process_type is coming from the same table.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak , Unfortunately my work place does not allow file sharing using one drive or Dropbox etc .

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.