Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alpha_123
Helper II
Helper II

Help!

Greetings,

I am building a dashboard, where I need to show Business_Process_Type against the Diff_Completed_Initiated and need to apply filter- 1. ESS_MSS_Adoption_Category = MSS & 2. Diff_Completed_Initiated is greater than 7. But in the visualization When I am taking Diff_Completed_Initiated in the value field, its shwoing like below - 

alpha_123_0-1618206901813.png

alpha_123_1-1618206941001.png

and its wrong.. 

Input -

alpha_123_2-1618207053688.png

Could someone suggest On this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yingyinr
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alpha_123 ,

When you set the filter with the condition Diff_Completed_Initiated is greater than 7, what the visual filter finally is that the aggregation value of Diff_Completed_Initiated is greater than 7. For example, if you have the following two records, it can be displayed eventually, because 5+3>7...

Business_Process_Type ESS_MSS_Adoption_Category Diff_Completed_Initiated
Edit Position MSS 5
Edit Position MSS 3

Please also drag the field Diff_Completed_Initiated to Legend fields and toggle off Legend option in Format pane.

yingyinr_0-1618392260834.png

yingyinr_1-1618393984802.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
yingyinr
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alpha_123 ,

When you set the filter with the condition Diff_Completed_Initiated is greater than 7, what the visual filter finally is that the aggregation value of Diff_Completed_Initiated is greater than 7. For example, if you have the following two records, it can be displayed eventually, because 5+3>7...

Business_Process_Type ESS_MSS_Adoption_Category Diff_Completed_Initiated
Edit Position MSS 5
Edit Position MSS 3

Please also drag the field Diff_Completed_Initiated to Legend fields and toggle off Legend option in Format pane.

yingyinr_0-1618392260834.png

yingyinr_1-1618393984802.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

amitchandak
Super User IV
Super User IV

@alpha_123 , check the aggregation of Diff_Completed_Initiated?  Also, is Business_Process coming from the same table or a different table?

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Hello @amitchandak, Can you guide me how to attach pbix file?

@alpha_123 , You can upload to dropbox or onedrive and share the link. Also, share expected output

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

@amitchandak, yes Business_Process_type is coming from the same table.

@amitchandak , Unfortunately my work place does not allow file sharing using one drive or Dropbox etc .

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors