Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Sudharshan1919
Helper III
Helper III

Getting Error while accessing with SharePoint

Hi All,

I am calling an excel which is placed in sharepoint and developed the report. The URL was accessed fine and i have deployed the report. Recently after 2 months, i got an error in my report while accessig that same sharepoint URL. Error as per below screenshot.

Sudharshan1919_0-1660892511695.png

Kindly help me to sort out this issue

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
bilalrana
Resolver I
Resolver I

@Sudharshan1919 

Are you using the URL from when you open the file in the desktop app?  The one that ends in ?web=1 (that you delete).

In any case, use the SharePoint folder connector instead, replacing @ and . in your email.

Yes.  That happens sometimes with some sources.  To get there in this case, go to the query editor and start a new blank query.  In the Formula Bar (check the box in View tab if you don't see it) and write the first line of your query like = Web.Contents("<your url>") 

You should then get the error but also a button you can click to Edit Crendentials for that source.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.