Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sudharshan1919
Helper III
Helper III

Getting Error while accessing with SharePoint

Hi All,

I am calling an excel which is placed in sharepoint and developed the report. The URL was accessed fine and i have deployed the report. Recently after 2 months, i got an error in my report while accessig that same sharepoint URL. Error as per below screenshot.

Sudharshan1919_0-1660892511695.png

Kindly help me to sort out this issue

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
bilalrana
Resolver I
Resolver I

@Sudharshan1919 

Are you using the URL from when you open the file in the desktop app?  The one that ends in ?web=1 (that you delete).

In any case, use the SharePoint folder connector instead, replacing @ and . in your email.

Yes.  That happens sometimes with some sources.  To get there in this case, go to the query editor and start a new blank query.  In the Formula Bar (check the box in View tab if you don't see it) and write the first line of your query like = Web.Contents("<your url>") 

You should then get the error but also a button you can click to Edit Crendentials for that source.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.