Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

HANA
Helper I
Helper I

Conditionnal color, calculated measure and Slicers interactivity in page

Hello,

I am new in Power BI and I have several questions in order to understand the behaviour of Power BI. Can you please help me ?

There is my issue :

A. This is my data

Data.PNG

B. I have create one page like this

PAGE1.PNG

My questions :

B1 : How can I take off the term "infinity" and put noting instead ?

B2 : Can i put some conditional color in the cell by using matrix visualization ? I have noticed than it is possible in table ant not in matrix.

B3 : In my example (Visualization table), the conditional color is applied in each cell and not in the total row, how put the conditionnal color in the total row also ?

B4 : Can we put conditionnal color on the text and not the cell ?

C. I have create a second page by using the same query like this :

PAGE2.PNG

My question :

C1 : Can we put conditionnal form, color on graphics ? Example when data is <0, the color is red.

C2 : Can we link the slicers of Page 1 and Page 2 in order to fliters the same data.

Example when we filter in the page1 in the slicer Country=France. In page 2, the Slicer Country=France also.

Thank you in advance for your help

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

@HANA

hello.

B2, B3, B4, C2 in this moment is not possible.

B1:

Measure=Divide(sum(QuantityA),(QuantityB)),blank())

C1: yes is possible to do

put the data column in color saturation, net go to format and select the color and set minimum 0 and maximum 0. 

Lima - Peru

View solution in original post

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@HANA Yes you can achieve this result not with Slicers but by placing the Country field in the REPORT Level Filter!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

@HANA

hello.

B2, B3, B4, C2 in this moment is not possible.

B1:

Measure=Divide(sum(QuantityA),(QuantityB)),blank())

C1: yes is possible to do

put the data column in color saturation, net go to format and select the color and set minimum 0 and maximum 0. 

Lima - Peru

Thank you for answer.

I just want some precision about the question C2.

C2 : Can we link the slicers of Page 1 and Page 2 in order to filter on the same data.

Example when we filter in the page1 in the slicer Country=France. In page 2, the Slicer Country=France is automaticaly selected also.

Is there another way to do this fonctionnality ? I want that the user has the possibility to filter once and the filter is applied every where in the page. I do not want to use the box filter below the box visualisation because it is not very user friendly for some users.

Thank you.

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@HANA Yes you can achieve this result not with Slicers but by placing the Country field in the REPORT Level Filter!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.