Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HANA
Helper I
Helper I

Conditionnal color, calculated measure and Slicers interactivity in page

Hello,

I am new in Power BI and I have several questions in order to understand the behaviour of Power BI. Can you please help me ?

There is my issue :

A. This is my data

Data.PNG

B. I have create one page like this

PAGE1.PNG

My questions :

B1 : How can I take off the term "infinity" and put noting instead ?

B2 : Can i put some conditional color in the cell by using matrix visualization ? I have noticed than it is possible in table ant not in matrix.

B3 : In my example (Visualization table), the conditional color is applied in each cell and not in the total row, how put the conditionnal color in the total row also ?

B4 : Can we put conditionnal color on the text and not the cell ?

C. I have create a second page by using the same query like this :

PAGE2.PNG

My question :

C1 : Can we put conditionnal form, color on graphics ? Example when data is <0, the color is red.

C2 : Can we link the slicers of Page 1 and Page 2 in order to fliters the same data.

Example when we filter in the page1 in the slicer Country=France. In page 2, the Slicer Country=France also.

Thank you in advance for your help

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

@HANA

hello.

B2, B3, B4, C2 in this moment is not possible.

B1:

Measure=Divide(sum(QuantityA),(QuantityB)),blank())

C1: yes is possible to do

put the data column in color saturation, net go to format and select the color and set minimum 0 and maximum 0. 

Lima - Peru

View solution in original post

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@HANA Yes you can achieve this result not with Slicers but by placing the Country field in the REPORT Level Filter!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

@HANA

hello.

B2, B3, B4, C2 in this moment is not possible.

B1:

Measure=Divide(sum(QuantityA),(QuantityB)),blank())

C1: yes is possible to do

put the data column in color saturation, net go to format and select the color and set minimum 0 and maximum 0. 

Lima - Peru

Thank you for answer.

I just want some precision about the question C2.

C2 : Can we link the slicers of Page 1 and Page 2 in order to filter on the same data.

Example when we filter in the page1 in the slicer Country=France. In page 2, the Slicer Country=France is automaticaly selected also.

Is there another way to do this fonctionnality ? I want that the user has the possibility to filter once and the filter is applied every where in the page. I do not want to use the box filter below the box visualisation because it is not very user friendly for some users.

Thank you.

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@HANA Yes you can achieve this result not with Slicers but by placing the Country field in the REPORT Level Filter!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.