Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

paris
Helper V
Helper V

Card visualization

Hi All, In vizualization, I like to use a card as graph title but when I do the card goes behind the graph and I can not see.

Is there anyway I can bring the card in front?

All the best,

LoveParis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ani1991
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @paris ,

I am afraid I didn't get your question correctly, hence based on my understanding you are using a card visualization as a title for your another visualization which is a graph and when you arrange it the card gets hidden (that is it gets overlaped by your graphical chart).

For this you can select the card and select the Format option at the top of the ribbon and select the option "Bring to front". This will keep you card visual always on top of your graphical chart.

If this is not the case may I request you to kindly provide some screenshots looking at which the problem could be understood a bit better.

Thanks,

Ani

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ani1991
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @paris ,

I am afraid I didn't get your question correctly, hence based on my understanding you are using a card visualization as a title for your another visualization which is a graph and when you arrange it the card gets hidden (that is it gets overlaped by your graphical chart).

For this you can select the card and select the Format option at the top of the ribbon and select the option "Bring to front". This will keep you card visual always on top of your graphical chart.

If this is not the case may I request you to kindly provide some screenshots looking at which the problem could be understood a bit better.

Thanks,

Ani

Yes you understood me correctly! Thank you for your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.