cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
paris Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Card visualization

Hi All, In vizualization, I like to use a card as graph title but when I do the card goes behind the graph and I can not see.

Is there anyway I can bring the card in front?

All the best,

LoveParis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ani1991 Member

Re: Card visualization

Hi @paris ,

I am afraid I didn't get your question correctly, hence based on my understanding you are using a card visualization as a title for your another visualization which is a graph and when you arrange it the card gets hidden (that is it gets overlaped by your graphical chart).

For this you can select the card and select the Format option at the top of the ribbon and select the option "Bring to front". This will keep you card visual always on top of your graphical chart.

If this is not the case may I request you to kindly provide some screenshots looking at which the problem could be understood a bit better.

Thanks,

Ani

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ani1991 Member

Hi @paris ,

I am afraid I didn't get your question correctly, hence based on my understanding you are using a card visualization as a title for your another visualization which is a graph and when you arrange it the card gets hidden (that is it gets overlaped by your graphical chart).

For this you can select the card and select the Format option at the top of the ribbon and select the option "Bring to front". This will keep you card visual always on top of your graphical chart.

If this is not the case may I request you to kindly provide some screenshots looking at which the problem could be understood a bit better.

Thanks,

Ani

View solution in original post

paris Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Yes you understood me correctly! Thank you for your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 342 members 3,498 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: