Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Average in costumer profiles

I need a Measure, or anything else that show me the fallowing situation: Every costumer have a profile, that means they buy things in some months with the same interval ( for example, i can have on costumer that buy our products on january,april,july,october. That means he always buys once every three months). I need to calculate this profile for my list of clients, and show in a chart/table the costumer who didnt boughth anything in the month profile they have.

Im using 12 Months as the period to create this profile(today is march 2018 until march 2019, in april this period will update to april 2018 until april 2019)

Here are 2 examples and the measures that im usingExemple 1.png

Exemple 2.png

I use this measure to shows if the customer bought anything 

Measure =
IF (
           MAX ( 'Table'[Date] ) <= EOMONTH ( TODAY (); -13 );
           BLANK ();
           IF(
                 IF (
                       ISBLANK ( DISTINCTCOUNT ( fOrder[K_NumberOrder] ) );
                        0;
                        DISTINCTCOUNT ( fOrder[K_NumberOrder] )
                )>0;
                   1;
           )
)

Calendar table

Table = CALENDAR(DATE(YEAR(TODAY())-1;MONTH(TODAY());01);DATE(YEAR(TODAY());MONTH(TODAY());01))

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous 

I cannot fully understand your expected output.You want to get 3 for the selected customer as he always buys once every three months?Sample data and expected output will be helpful to provide an accurate solution.Please share some simfplified sample data.For further,please refer to How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is my .pbix

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apt7lzq2XcE5jCPtfPPkWKH3KjA5

When i set "A A R DA SILVA EPP" in the slicer value i can see he have the profile of buy things once per month( April to August, he bought every month) but i can see in September he didnt buy, i had to make a alert(could be anything, conditional formatting) that shows me that i have to pay attention on him cause he run away from his pattern(buy things once per month)

When i set "A AVALLONE SANTOS ACESSORIOS-ME" i need to do almost the same thing, this time my patter is buy things once per two months

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.