Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Accumulating Filters

I have set up a dashboard to help people select the tools needed for a product.  In simple terms, i have one page per step in the product life, eg 'Build', 'Test', 'Transport' etc.  On each page is a full list of available tools (wrench, drill, gauge...) and the user will select the tools they need for each stage.  This list could be a slicer or a table or any selectable filterAll straight forward so far.  But at the end, I would like to have a list of all the tools selected over all the pages.  Any idea how to do this?

3 REPLIES 3
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

I'd like to suggest you use sync slicers, with which you can sync a slicer and use it on any or all pages in a report. Although the slicer initially appears on the synced pages at the same size and position as on the original page, you can move, resize, and format synced slicers on the various pages independently.

For further information, please refer the official document .

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.  That gets me much closer.  But the filters don't seem to *add* into the final table, they just show one selection.  Is there some way to alter the logic of the filtering in order to make it shaw all the selections from the various pages?

Hi, @Anonymous 

I think it is the closest way to achieve your requirement. I'd like to suggest you post a new idea in Idea Forum , and add your comments there to improve Power BI for making this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards

Allan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.