Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

condicional, no trabajar en el escritorio

Hola- Tengo un problema conseguir el formato condicional para trabajar en el escritorio-por favor sea suave, soy un usuario muy nuevo para power BI.

Aquí están mis reglas..

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 17.34.24.png

y aquí están los resultados, que no son correctos

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 18.03.08.png

como se puede ver no hay color naranja para los valores entre 56 y 66. También he intentado cambiar el campo "porcentaje" en las reglas a números y eso tampoco funciona. Estoy luchando para adjuntar el archivo de los datos reales, si usted necesita esto también podría por favor decirme hw para adjuntarlo?

¡Muchas gracias!

Bailey14

3 REPLIES 3
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Bailey14 parece que ya ha calculado el % en ese caso, cambie el porcentaje a número en el formato condicional y cambie 56 a .56 y 66 a .66 y 100 a 1, porque es un % no un número completo

Me gustaría elogiossi mi solución me ayudó.👉Si puedes pasar tiempo publicando la pregunta, también puedes hacer esfuerzos para darle a Kudos quien haya ayudado a resolver tu problema. ¡Es una muestra de agradecimiento!

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

solución perfecta- muchas gracias. ¡No tienes idea de cuánto tiempo he estado jugando con eso y lo resolviste en 34s.!

@Bailey14 Mi placer! me alegro de poder ayudar. ¡¡Salud!!

Me gustaría elogiossi mi solución me ayudó.👉Si puedes pasar tiempo publicando la pregunta, también puedes hacer esfuerzos para darle a Kudos quien haya ayudado a resolver tu problema. ¡Es una muestra de agradecimiento!

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.