Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

nix
Frequent Visitor

powerbi export to excel with out share point

How can i  create a export to excel button for a particular visual in power bi,
We can through power automate but if i want to give direct doenload option ,no sharepoint id then how to do this?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Gabry
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello,

Every visual in Power BI has the ability to export data to Excel.

If you click on the visual, at the top right, an icon with three dots should appear. Clicking on them will reveal an option that says "Export Data." From there, you can choose either CSV or Excel format for exporting the data.

Usually is already setted on ON but if not you can chose to show this icon from the format pane. It's the "more option" one

Gabry_0-1714721855796.png

Gabry_1-1714721896230.png

View solution in original post

nix
Frequent Visitor

Thank u for your reply
Actually i have that option but client wants a separate button for the same export to excel which can be possible through power automate

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gabry
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello,

Every visual in Power BI has the ability to export data to Excel.

If you click on the visual, at the top right, an icon with three dots should appear. Clicking on them will reveal an option that says "Export Data." From there, you can choose either CSV or Excel format for exporting the data.

Usually is already setted on ON but if not you can chose to show this icon from the format pane. It's the "more option" one

Gabry_0-1714721855796.png

Gabry_1-1714721896230.png

nix
Frequent Visitor

Thank u for your reply
Actually i have that option but client wants a separate button for the same export to excel which can be possible through power automate

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors