Frequent Visitor

persistent slicer on pinned report [Dashboard]

Hi, 

I pin 3 pages from three different reports on a dashboard. Each page got its own Market Slicer. once I select a market, and refresh the dashboard, the slicers return to the defaulted selection from each report.

Is there a way to make those slicers stick to whatever the end-user selected?

Thanks, 

Re: persistent slicer on pinned report [Dashboard]

power bi by defualt auto saves right . so users when opens the report he can see the last report changes or selections done .

or select the particular filter values and publish to service .

Did you sync the filters in 3 different pages?

Frequent Visitor

I haven't since the 3 pages come from 3 different reports that I pin to a dashboard. Even when I personally open the dashboard and select my slicers... once I refresh it goes back to the default on the report

Community Support Team

Hi @ahassan44,

Is there a way to make those slicers stick to whatever the end-user selected?

I'm afraid currently it is not supported to keep the selection an end-user applies to slicer on a dashboard. When you refresh the dashboard or leave current dashboard page and return back, the slicer will reset to default.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

But wasn't it supported until like last week or so? I remember my end-user's were able to save their selections, but out of nowhere, they can't?

I am not sure if it is a change, that doesn't make any sense, or just a bug