Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PIERRO1234
Helper I
Helper I

delai actualisation jeu de données et rapport

Bonjour,

J'ai une question à vous poser par rapport au temps d'actualisation avec la passerelle ; j'ai créé un PBIX que j'ai publié, j'ai installé la passerelle et j'ai planifié l'actualisation.

je remarque que lorsque je fais une actualisation manuelle sur power bi Services, le délai d'actualisation est d'environ 10 secondes ; par contre l'actualisation planifiée peut prendre entre 10 et 20 minutes pour le même jeu de données et le même rapport.

est-ce normal ?

merci

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-angzheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @PIERRO1234 

This is a situation that may be encountered when refreshing.

Based on my research, it turns out that the start time for schedule refresh shown on the refresh history is not exact time the refresh started. It's the time that Power BI started to prepare for the refresh, and that's why additional requests are sent(for preparation)

I explain it in more detail in the following thread:

Scheduled update taking 2 hours on the power bi gateway

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Zeon Zheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-angzheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @PIERRO1234 

This is a situation that may be encountered when refreshing.

Based on my research, it turns out that the start time for schedule refresh shown on the refresh history is not exact time the refresh started. It's the time that Power BI started to prepare for the refresh, and that's why additional requests are sent(for preparation)

I explain it in more detail in the following thread:

Scheduled update taking 2 hours on the power bi gateway

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Zeon Zheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Bonjour,

Je vous remercie de votre réponse,

Je comprends.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors