Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Who has access to Published Dashboards

Hi Team,

Can someone help me how can i download all the list of people who has the access to the power bI published dashboard?

I try to see it in direct access. But looks like I cannot see all the list of people listed there. Is there any other way to see the full list of people who has access?

Thanks in advance,

Ranjan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RanjanThammaiah ,

I have found a similar psot, please refer to it to see if it helps you.

Solved: Want to fetch all the dashboard name and user list... - Microsoft Power BI Community

• The second and easier (and better in my opinion) approach is to use the PowerShell Power BI cmdlets (see Power BI Cmdlets reference | Microsoft Docs) which create an easy to use wrapper around the API's, each API will return JSON objects that you can store either locally or in the cloud then build your reports off that. a great starting point is this project on Github (RuiRomano/pbimonitor (github.com)) that provides you with all the code as well as how to set it up to run locally or in the cloud using azure functions.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RanjanThammaiah ,

I have found a similar psot, please refer to it to see if it helps you.

Solved: Want to fetch all the dashboard name and user list... - Microsoft Power BI Community

• The second and easier (and better in my opinion) approach is to use the PowerShell Power BI cmdlets (see Power BI Cmdlets reference | Microsoft Docs) which create an easy to use wrapper around the API's, each API will return JSON objects that you can store either locally or in the cloud then build your reports off that. a great starting point is this project on Github (RuiRomano/pbimonitor (github.com)) that provides you with all the code as well as how to set it up to run locally or in the cloud using azure functions.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

AbbasG
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@RanjanThammaiah You can click on the advanced option where you can see a list of all the users with different access types.

AbbasG_0-1667624028538.png

AbbasG_1-1667624094115.png

Hope it helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors