Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Dilays
Frequent Visitor

Usage Metrics Report - Date Error

Hi. When I try to reach the Usage Metrics Report to check my reports' usage located under different workspaces, I realized that the date filter is only displaying 3/4/2023 and 4/4/2023 date intervals. But I know that this must be display the last 30 days from today. Since we are in the 7th month, I think something is wrong here. 

There is a toggle top right corner called New Usage Reports On and although I close and reopened that, nothing changed. 

Dilays_0-1688978152347.png

When I close that toggle, the page changes and what I see is the current date. Looks like it works properly. But when I open that toggle again, it shows the 3rd month again. 

Dilays_1-1688978898575.png

------------------------------------

In addition, I see something like that: 

Dilays_3-1688979335500.png

I duplicated Usage Metrics Reports and edited them. I think the problem is because of this. But since I cannot reach the dataset, it gives an error and I cannot solve this. I do not know what I have to do and why those reports give errors. Help me, please. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dilays ,

Have submitted this issue internal to confirm, would update here as soon as possible if there is any update about it.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dilays
Frequent Visitor

@v-rongtiep-msft hi. I am still having the same problem and there is no accepted solution here. Can you please help me? 

Dilays
Frequent Visitor

Hi again, @v-rongtiep-msft 

Unfortunately, there is no accepted solution to this problem. The problem I'm having is still ongoing.

Dilays_0-1689931360806.png

Dilays
Frequent Visitor

any updates here? @v-rongtiep-msft 

Dilays
Frequent Visitor

Hi  @v-rongtiep-msft 

Thank you for your answer. I am waiting

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dilays ,

Have submitted this issue internal to confirm, would update here as soon as possible if there is any update about it.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors