Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

hostile17

Unable to set featured dashboard

Hi. Not a great start. I joined up, and the site has instructed me to:

"On the More [...] menu at the upper right, click Set as Featured dashboard" then confirm I've got it.

However, I don't have it... as you can see from the screenshot, I don't have it and there's no more menu at all. I can't get past this dialog at all.

Thanks.

dashb.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

Once you have created a dashboard go to the top right and click on the ...  then set it as the featured dashboard

Screenshot.PNG

Thank you both.

That's very counter-inutitive... to get me to confirm I have something that I don't have, and I won't even get until I get to a menu that's not on the screen I'm on and I can't get to due to an undissmissable popup.

mitsu
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

That is just a new feature pop up on the site . You do not see it beacuse you are in the get data menu screen . You porbably landed there because you do not have data set , report or dashboards on My workspace yet . Click on got it >>> click on My Workspace on the top left you should see your work space where it will let you set any dashboard once you have one creates  as a featured dashboard.

Hope this helps .

Regards,

Mitsu

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors