Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

saurabhr2

Unable to create new measures or edit existing measures in Datamart

Strangely 5 days ago my  Power BI Datamart went into disconnected mode for 6 hours and when it was finally connected to its dataset, then I started noticing few issues. 

1. Unable to see existing measures definition.

2. Unable to create new measures. Nothing happens when clicking the new measures button

3. There is a 50:50 chance the model will show the diagram or it won't. Going back to workspace and again clicking the model diagram shows it.

Is it just me or everybody else it also facing these issues.

I created a new datamart just yesterday and same thing can be seen there as well. These issues did not exist 5 days ago.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @saurabhr2 ,

Here's a similar case,please refer it: Unable to edit a measure from model view in datama... - Microsoft Power BI Community

The reasons for this problem may be: "This is the V1 and preview version so there is functionality which is not there yet but will come later. It can be bit fustrating, but it will get better over time"

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @saurabhr2 ,

Here's a similar case,please refer it: Unable to edit a measure from model view in datama... - Microsoft Power BI Community

The reasons for this problem may be: "This is the V1 and preview version so there is functionality which is not there yet but will come later. It can be bit fustrating, but it will get better over time"

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

saurabhr2

This all started when I decided to import data from multiple data sources (redshift and csv from onedrive)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors