Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

vytas
Helper I
Helper I

Tooltip mismatch

Hello , 

Graph shows wrong tooltip - mismatch with time line x-axis and value line y-axis when graph is "Fit to page" view mode. If view mode is "Actual size" everything is OK.  

1oDWaNZ1FY.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vytas ,

This is a bug that has been reported and I will let you know as soon as it is fixed.

you cannot even get a tooltip for one edge of your chart. Latest Edge and Chrome browsers, both version 93 due to being based off of the same new version of Chromium, seems to interpret our CSS transform scale settings incorrectly. We are working to determine if it is a browser bug, or something we need to fix in our code.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Best Regards

Lucien

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Zalina  @vytas ,

According to the feedback, the problem has been alleviated and you can check your side and whether the problem has been solved.

Best Regards

Lucien

Zalina
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same issue here and only on line charts.
Looking forward to the bug fix.

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vytas ,

This is a bug that has been reported and I will let you know as soon as it is fixed.

you cannot even get a tooltip for one edge of your chart. Latest Edge and Chrome browsers, both version 93 due to being based off of the same new version of Chromium, seems to interpret our CSS transform scale settings incorrectly. We are working to determine if it is a browser bug, or something we need to fix in our code.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Top Solution Authors