Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Time Out error connect to Salesforce

Hi , trying to connect from Power BI Web to Salesfoce this morning, Getting Timeout expired error, even username and password is correct. 
Anyone having same issue and any advice?

6 REPLIES 6
jmalone
Resolver III
Resolver III

I am having the same issue. Started happening about 10 days ago. Existing report connections (which have worked just fine until recently) do not connect now.

I haven't found a resolution yet. 

@v-yulgu-msft - any other ideas? This seems like a bug in the latest PBI update.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @jmalone, there is a ticket created for this issue. you can refer to https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ under awareness side, Hopefully can be fix by end of this week.

Great! Thank you @Anonymous

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

When you try to connect to Salesforce from Power BI Service, please check whether you have meet below requirements:

System requirements and considerations

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was successful connect to SFDC before and is running about 1 year. it is quite stable before but facing the time out issus just this week.  Believe meet all the requirements in the link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Added Screenshot
Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors