Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

sgallo
Advocate III
Advocate III

Subscriprion to report not sending emails

Hi,

This morning none of my subscriptions were sent out via email from Power BI. 

I usually have a couple of them that go out on a daily basis but today it seems that the subscriptions did not work.

I can see the the subscriptions and re-run them.

However, no report gets sent out - even when I manually trigger the subscription.

Something similar happened last June.

Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
grega
Helper I
Helper I

This is now fixed in the UK.  I think this also affected other areas.  I just got my Azure accumulated costs report.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
SaiTejaTalasila
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident
grega
Helper I
Helper I

This is now fixed in the UK.  I think this also affected other areas.  I just got my Azure accumulated costs report.

Resolved in Eastern US as well

tmartin
Frequent Visitor

Not working for us either. None of the automated ones got sent out. I turned off each subscription, turned it back on, then sent it manually and it still did not work. 

kevynw
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here - scheduled and manual emails not working today. Message trace shows nothing received. Licences have not expired. 

Is there a Microsoft issue for this? I see nothing in my status page - it says Power BI is 'healthy'

@kevynw unfortunately there usually has to be a major degradation and/or outage before the status page shows anything other than healthy. Best bet is to come to the forums to get whatever details are being shared (in this case see post from @v-yetao1-msft  above)

USABB_Data
Helper I
Helper I

Same issue here.  No subscriptions emailed today.

smcconnell
Regular Visitor

Same issue here as of 7:50am EST. So glad this was posted!

JJJeffersson

Yes, same here in the UK at noon GMT

PbiFan20

I have had one subscription send, seems they are all getting stuck, dont want to keep trying things as people will be getting sent many duplicates, hopefully will be fixed soon.

Aman_PowerBI09
Frequent Visitor

I am facing the same issue, even i tried manually as well 

MZButcher

Also experiencing the same issue.  It appears to be a total subscription error - I've tried pressing 'send now' and the subscription still isn't sending.

Thanks to all for posting above - so much easier knowing it's not just us!!  

PbiFan20

Same here, no emails sent, even tried manually and nothing. No error messages or error emails.

antongalitsky
Regular Visitor

Same issue on our 2 independent tennats today.

grega
Helper I
Helper I

I'm also experiencing the same issue.  I thought I was going mad!

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @sgallo 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it. 

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

is there an estimated time or when this can be fixed this issue ?

@v-yetao1-msft thanks so much. I am super patient, I was just checking that I was not alone in this.

Best,

S 🤩

robinLSG

Yes we have the same issue here our subscriptions are not sending via auto or manual triggers

TobyToller

Same issue for us - no subscriptions sent and didn't send when manually triggered either

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors