Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

junmin
Frequent Visitor

Subscribe to Report Function in Power BI Service

Hi, I'm trying to set a subscription to report of a Power BI dashboard. The email I input is a group email with distribution list of 15 individuals. But it seems that Power BI can't send the report when there are 15 people? It worked when my group email has 6 individuals. Anybody knows what is the maximum number of individuals can Power BI subscribe to report works? 

test.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mohitkumawat
Super User
Super User

Hi @junmin ,

You're correct! Power BI has limitations on the number of recipients for report subscriptions. 

Maximum subscriptions per report/dashboard: There's a limit of 24 individual subscriptions per Power BI report or dashboard. This means you can set up separate subscriptions for 24 unique email addresses, regardless of whether they belong to individual recipients or group email aliases.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mohitkumawat
Super User
Super User

Hi @junmin ,

You're correct! Power BI has limitations on the number of recipients for report subscriptions. 

Maximum subscriptions per report/dashboard: There's a limit of 24 individual subscriptions per Power BI report or dashboard. This means you can set up separate subscriptions for 24 unique email addresses, regardless of whether they belong to individual recipients or group email aliases.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors