Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mehmet_93
Frequent Visitor

Some of datas not shown on graph in Power BI Service. But I can see them in Power BI Desktop.

Hi guys,

I hope you're ok. I have a problem about showing data in Power BI service. I have a BI report that gets a lot of datas from excel files that are on SharePoint. The report connects to datas with web links. Report has 4 pages and shows different graphs with bookmarks in same page. When I want to refresh datas, It takes about 5 minutes. These are additional informations. I can see a all of datas in graphs with using buttons that are related to bookmarks in Power BI Desktop. Everything works excellent. I set every interactions between each bookmarks for filtering options. But When I publish to service, Some of datas on graph not shown. For instance, I have uploaded some screen shots in attachments. I think problem about "FABRİKA" filter. But I didn't figure out why. It works correct in Desktop.

I hope you can help me. It is cool project for me.

Thanks, have a good life!Filtered by Fabrika for PB In Desktop OEE ve Duruş Detay BookmarkFiltered by Fabrika for PB In Desktop OEE ve Duruş Detay Bookmark

Filtered by Fabrika for PB In Desktop Özet BookmarkFiltered by Fabrika for PB In Desktop Özet Bookmark

Filtered by Fabrika for PB In Service OEE ve Duruş Detay BookmarkFiltered by Fabrika for PB In Service OEE ve Duruş Detay Bookmark

Filtered by Fabrika for PB In Service Özet BookmarkFiltered by Fabrika for PB In Service Özet Bookmark

Filtered by Fabrika for SB In Desktop Özet BookmarkFiltered by Fabrika for SB In Desktop Özet Bookmark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @mehmet_93 

Thanks for your reply.

I guess it may be due to network reasons, such as network delay or caching, etc. In this case, you can try to change the browser, or open the privacy mode of the browser to try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mehmet_93
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-xiaotang,

I have just tried to publish report another working area in service. It's ok now. I am going to check it regularly and I will inform you.

Thanks.

Hi @mehmet_93 

Thanks for your reply.

I guess it may be due to network reasons, such as network delay or caching, etc. In this case, you can try to change the browser, or open the privacy mode of the browser to try.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mehmet_93 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I doubt whether it is caused by the data type, please check this post

Solved: Power BI Service - Data Missing after refresh - Microsoft Power BI Community

vxiaotang_0-1649387068146.png

If possible, please find the similaritie of the data in those problematic visuals. And do they use measure? If so, does the measure refer to the same column that other working visuals do not have?

Best Regards,

hi @v-xiaotang,

I have applied as you said. The column was also date data type. But when I filter "FABRİKA" as SB, there is no problem, when I filter as PB, there is a problem. Both of them take datas same tables. about two weeks ago, The problem was opposite condition. PB was ok, Sb wasn't ok. Sometimes both of them is ok. I can't solved it but I have to. How can I do that?

Thanks for your helping.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors