Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

lordtopcat
Helper I
Helper I

SharePoint - Data source issues?

Hi guys,

I have published a PBI report which gathers data from a SharePoint list. I can refresh the data in PBI Desktop and then publish it, however I want to schedule a refresh of the data in the workspace so I don't have to manually do it every morning.

I've tried using all 3 authentication types - Anonymous (our SP site does not allow anonymous connection at all), Windows and OAuth2. The only one I've managed to "connect" with is OAuth2.

However, when I do so - all my data disappears. My existing charts and tables etc go, but I can drag new data onto the page and it works? I don't want to have to rebuild the model online, so hoping someone may have a solution?

Cheers,

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lordtopcat,

I'd like to suggest you to check the refresh history if it successed and share some detail informations about this issue.
In addition, if you manually refresh this dataset/dashboard, does these data appeared?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors