Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lordtopcat
Helper I
Helper I

SharePoint - Data source issues?

Hi guys,

I have published a PBI report which gathers data from a SharePoint list. I can refresh the data in PBI Desktop and then publish it, however I want to schedule a refresh of the data in the workspace so I don't have to manually do it every morning.

I've tried using all 3 authentication types - Anonymous (our SP site does not allow anonymous connection at all), Windows and OAuth2. The only one I've managed to "connect" with is OAuth2.

However, when I do so - all my data disappears. My existing charts and tables etc go, but I can drag new data onto the page and it works? I don't want to have to rebuild the model online, so hoping someone may have a solution?

Cheers,

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lordtopcat,

I'd like to suggest you to check the refresh history if it successed and share some detail informations about this issue.
In addition, if you manually refresh this dataset/dashboard, does these data appeared?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors