Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

_Harikishore
Regular Visitor

Send natural language query to Power BI Q&A from Bot created using microsoft botframework v4

I want to send natural language query from Bot created using microsoft botframework to Power BI Q&A  and return those result to the Bot itself. Is there any APIs for that ?

2 REPLIES 2
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @_Harikishore ,

How about the result after you follow the suggestions mentioned in my original post?Could you please provide more details about it If it doesn't meet your requirement?

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @_Harikishore ,

Based on my researchPower BI Embedded offers you a way to incorporate Q&A into an application and allow your users to ask questions using natural language and receive immediate answers in the form of visuals like charts or graphs. It can use api to get result from questions using natural language, but we did not found if it can completely compatibility with the microsoft bot framework.

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors