Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Sanskruti
Helper II
Helper II

Scheduled Refresh Disabled.

Hello,
I'm getting error in my service that the usage metric report schedule refresh is disabled.

Sanskruti_0-1705041353960.png

How can i fix this error. I have edited my credentials but still getting this error. 
How can i enable it and what should i do so that i dont get this error again?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-tianyich-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sanskruti ,

Please open the report or dashboard that uses this semantic model and keep it active and it will work properly again.

As the documentation explains:After two months, when no user has visited any dashboard or report built on the semantic model, Power BI considers the semantic model inactive.To resume scheduled refresh, visit a report or dashboard built using this semantic model or manually refresh the semantic model using the Refresh Now option.

You can refer to:Data refresh in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Hope it helps!

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-tianyich-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sanskruti ,

Please open the report or dashboard that uses this semantic model and keep it active and it will work properly again.

As the documentation explains:After two months, when no user has visited any dashboard or report built on the semantic model, Power BI considers the semantic model inactive.To resume scheduled refresh, visit a report or dashboard built using this semantic model or manually refresh the semantic model using the Refresh Now option.

You can refer to:Data refresh in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Hope it helps!

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Nobody looked at the report. It already re-enabled itself (as the message states) but the same will happen again if nobody uses that report.  If you don't want to see this notificiation (not an error!) then use the report. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors