Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Alex_Rasmussen

Scale up of Azure Fabric SKU doesn't work

I attempted to temporarily scale up our Azure Fabric F8 SKU to a F64 SKU. Afterwards, the Azure portal correctly shows F64, and so does the capacity overview in Power BI Admin.

But it does not register on the workspaces overview in the Admin module, where the SKU Tier still shows F8 - both on workspaces created either before- or after the SKU upgrade. Features like Copilot, who requires F64 don't work because they still see the F8 tier.

Is there a way to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
v-huijiey-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Alex_Rasmussen ,

This could be due to a delay in the update across different systems or a synchronization issue.

You might want to try the following steps:

Check the Azure portal and Power BI Admin module again after some time to see if the update has been reflected.

Restart any related services to ensure that the changes are picked up by all systems.

If there are any other questions or tasks I can assist you with, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

I waited 2 hours - could it take longer than that?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors