Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jakaihammuda
Helper III
Helper III

SQL Profiler - Cannot Connect to workspace / Report when running a trace analysis

Hello,

I have rpeviously been running trace analysis with no issues on a specific report in the same workspace.

I have since made updates, removed the reprot from the workspace and re published it.

However now, when attempting to connect via SQL Server Profiler, i get this error

Any ideas?

jakaihammuda_1-1709809257153.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

It turns out that i added a space accidenally at the end of the report name - for some reason it did not like this!

removed it and it worked fine 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-zhengdxu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jakaihammuda 

Have you solved your problem? If so, can you share your solution here and mark the correct answer as a standard answer to help other members find it faster? Thank you very much for your kind cooperation!

Thanks for the reply from @lbendlin.

Best Regards

Zhengdong Xu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

It turns out that i added a space accidenally at the end of the report name - for some reason it did not like this!

removed it and it worked fine 🙂

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Did you change the Semantic Model name as well?

No matter what workspace i deploy it too, i cannot use it in SQL Server Profiler, really not sure whats blocking it all of a sudden

If you have a Pro license you can open a Pro ticket at https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/newsupportticket/powerbi
Otherwise you can raise an issue at https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues .

it automatically uplaoded with the new semantic model - with the same name 

jakaihammuda_0-1709826823093.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors