Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

dflock27

Recover Organizational Credentials

I've had the most difficult time recovering an Organizational account.  I currently dont have my username nor password, though I do have my Organization Name and Domain.  I created one to sign up for a Power BI Pro license several years ago.  I've been unable to log-in the account for some time, and have continued to pay for the subscription.  

Each time I try to reach out to support via chat, email or phone, there's a roadblock or requirement to sign-in with log-in credentials.  Microsoft Office Support was unable to help and pointed me to a phone number which wouldn't allow log-in support as well as other support channels that required me to use my log-in.  Which again, I do not have.  

Could someone from Power BI Customer Support or  appropriate team reach out to help resolve this issue?  I currently recieve invoices to my personal email address to show additional proof of the account.

- David

delliottflock@gmail.com

4 REPLIES 4
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @dflock27 

That does sound rather unfortunate. I would try and call the number and work through it that way I would suggest in the future to create a work /domain account.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Thanks, GilbertQ. Unfortunately the US phone number has been rather unhelpful. They don't handle credential issues. And after many attempts, I can't reach an agent and it always pushes you to submit requests via the support portal. Which of course, I can't access. Here's the number I tried 1-800-642-7676. If you know of another, that would be awesome. 

aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @dflock27 

It's very unfortunate. Do you have a work account? You can link it to your Gmail..

Anyway try these numbers

For the Americas 1-800-936-3100

Europe, the Middle East, and Asia (EMEA): +44-844-800-8338

India: +1-800-425-5666

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

Hey @aj1973,

Thanks for the info, Support was very helpful.  I tried the US number you provided, and they forwarded me to Data Protection Support Team.  Apparently this team is available via 1-800-865-9408 (though you have to request them once connected).

Unfortunately, once I was transferred, I waited for 30+ minutes without connecting.  Going to try again tomorrow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors