Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI Exported to PowerPoint - how to remove Page Number from image

Hi, 

When I export the PowerBI Dashboard to PowerPoint it brings over in the image at the bottom right of each slide - page 1 or 7 for example. Is there any way to remove this or stop it from happening?

Or even so it dosnt count the hidden tabs?

RhiRhi_1-1649421039114.png

Thank you,

Rhianna

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

The issue has fixed. (ICM: 301468668), There is no form of disabling it so far . This is by design. Maybe you can export it as PDF to PPT. Or create an idea here. https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi @doubleclick ,

The issue has been fixed. Please have a check.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone figured out how to solve this? It just started happening this week for me as well.

dunn1373
Frequent Visitor

All, I have the latest version and this is happening to me too.  There is a setting I have screenshot below that I have turned off that MAYBE could be considered related to this.  But I don't see anything else.  I hope I'm not missing something but I went ahead and voted on the issue anyways because it's pretty urgent for us

dunn1373_0-1649702982497.png

MugdhaD

I am facing the same problem.

It has started only this week.

For the past many years we have been exporting to PPT, but only now, all of a sudden page numbers are appearing at the bottom of each slide.

MugdhaD_1-1649680866257.png

Kindly suggest a way to disable it.

I am already using the latest version of Power BI Desktop (2.103.881.0 64-bit (March 2022).

amarie08
Frequent Visitor

I had the same question.  This just started this week - my report did not have the page numbers at the bottom last week.  My version is Version: 2.103.881.0 64-bit (March 2022).  I did not change any settings inbetween so am not sure how this started appearing.

nickyvv
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous,

When you say dashboard, I assume you mean Power BI report, because you can't export a dashboard to PowerPoint 😉

nickyvv_2-1649422917205.png

Strange, but I can't get those page numbers to show up in my exports. I tried enabling and disabling this but that also didn't help:

nickyvv_0-1649422730982.png

Where are you exporting from exactly?

I tried everything, but I don't have those page numbers in PowerPoint anywhere:

nickyvv_1-1649422817432.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Blog: nickyvv.com | @NickyvV

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nickyvv,

Ha ha - yes fair question. Yes its after I have published the dashboard and viewing it at as a report online. 

RhiRhi_0-1649423181096.png

When I am in the report - I select Export >> PowerPoint (it then runs the PowerPoint and I when I view the report, it has the page numbers stuck in the image). 

RhiRhi_1-1649423265461.png

Where do you even get the option of page numbers that you are showing in your screen grab?

Thank you, 
Rhianna

You can get there from File > Settings.

nickyvv_0-1649423794597.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

My PowerBI is - Version: 2.93.981.0 64-bit (May 2021)

Then I suggest first updating PBI Desktop to the latest version. A LOT has happened since May last year.. 😀

After updating, open the report again and re-publish it to the service, then export it again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors