Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

JWFEI

Power Bi embedded only shows Knowledge Manager

Hi!

I am very new to BI, and am running into an issue brining in a report to a mode driven app.

I have successfully added the report to my solution, but when I add it to the app, the dashboard only shows the Knowledge Manager System Dashboard. I click the drop-down and Knowledge Manager is the only option available.

I have Power BI visualization embedding ON in admin center, and when I launch the report/dashboard from the solution area, it opens the correct Report. 

Only when I add it to the app, it's seemingly not available? 

any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @JWFEI 

It sounds like there may be an issue with the app settings or the way the report is being added to the app. Have you checked the app settings to make sure that the report is included in the app and that it is set to be visible to users? It's also possible that there may be a problem with the way the report is embedded in the app. You may want to try re-embedding the report or checking the embedding settings to make sure that everything is set up correctly.

Install and use apps with dashboards and reports in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Troubleshoot sharing dashboards and reports - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Dashboard Tiles Not Loading to Workspace App - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors