Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Maricla
Regular Visitor

Power BI export to pdf blanks visuals on page with map

Hi, I have a Power BI dashboard with 10 pages with various graphs, tables and gauges.

The first page contains a map (the inbuilt Power BI visual, not ArcGIS or other). I need to export the report to pdf in a dynamic email subscription. However, most of the times the line and clustered column charts on that page come out blank. Everything else in the report is ok.

This never happens if I export to pdf from the desktop application.

I have read in another post that the cause could be the presence of the map in that page. But the solution in that case was just to remove the map.

Is there anything new on this topic? Or should I give up the map to make the pdf export work?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Maricla
Regular Visitor

somehow Azure maps are not enabled. I have removed the map and the export works well.

Brunner_BI
Super User
Super User

Which exact map visual are you using?

You can see it in the browser just fine before exporting, yes?

map visual.png

Yes, everything is fine when I export to pdf from the desktop app... It's just from the power bi service

Maybe you can try using the Azure map visual (the navigation arrow on the right) instead and see if that works

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors