Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

vbrkoppula
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Pro 10 GB - Clarification

Dear Team,

At the tenant level, total usage can’t exceed 10 GB per Pro user across all Pro users and app workspaces in the tenant.

Looking for some help with decoding the statement above.

Say, we are an organization with 10 Power BI Pro licenses - does it mean that we can have 100 GB (10 pro users x 10 GB each) ? I am not clear on the tenant's role in the statement above.

Is it 10GB across the tenant OR 10 GB per license? Also, appreciate if someone who tested these limits could share their experience.

As always, Thank You for your guidance with this.

Best Regards,

Vijay Koppula

3 REPLIES 3

@vbrkoppula I'd be interested in what article you pulled that from. Unless things changed (doubt it), this should be per workspace, not per user.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

@vbrkoppula yeah, go with the paragraph above for now, if this is pertanent then its confusing. I'll circle back after I check this out.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors