Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Lily36876
Helper II
Helper II

Paginated report question

Hi experts,Ask for help..

I'm stuck with an issue related to paginated reports.

1.Paginated report can build multi pages like power bi report?

Because I have different sales dimension on it

or I can like different condition into parameteres to control report content?   

2.If Paginated report use Power BI Report data , it will auto run update when BI Report updated?

3.Paginated report can share like BI's website? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yaningy-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Lily36876 

Here are some answers to your questions about paging reports.

Paginated reports do not have Page 1, Page 2 pages like Desktop, a paged report file can only have one paged report. But it can be customized according to the parameters of the report filtering.

vyaningymsft_0-1714981753257.png

Paginated reports in the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

2. Pagination report can be refreshed in real time , you need to use the gateway or Power Automate and other strategies to achieve.

3. Pagination report can be shared in the form of a Web site.

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yaningy-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Lily36876 

Here are some answers to your questions about paging reports.

Paginated reports do not have Page 1, Page 2 pages like Desktop, a paged report file can only have one paged report. But it can be customized according to the parameters of the report filtering.

vyaningymsft_0-1714981753257.png

Paginated reports in the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

2. Pagination report can be refreshed in real time , you need to use the gateway or Power Automate and other strategies to achieve.

3. Pagination report can be shared in the form of a Web site.

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors