Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sanskruti
Helper II
Helper II

Old date in usage metrics report

Hello everyone,
My new usage metric report is showing old date. When i used the old usage metric report it shows the correct data for few reports only. 

Sanskruti_0-1705647360770.png

What is causing this problem and how can i fix it? 
I read other post in the community but i didnt get it. 

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Fanz
Frequent Visitor

Hi there! Did anyone come across a resolution for this? I'm experiencing a similar issue. Thanks!

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sanskruti ,

Power BI generates a pre-built report with usage metrics for the last 30 days. If you’re looking for data older than this, it might not appear in the new usage metrics report.

New vs. Old Usage Metrics Report: The new “improved” usage metrics report only includes reports that have been opened in the past 30 days, while the previous version covers the past 90 days. If a report isn’t included in the new usage metrics report, it likely hasn’t been used in more than 30 days.

For more you may refer to:

Monitor usage metrics in workspaces (preview) - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Thanks for replying @v-xiaoyan-msft 
The reports are in use. The credentials were expired. We even re-entered the credentials but still facing the issue. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors