Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Puru24
Regular Visitor

Not able to publish work in app

Hi, I could publish my work to workspace. However, I am not able to see publish option in workspace to publish in app. I am using free version which is still live. I could publish work in app last week with free version. Pl guide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Free accounts can't use workspaces. Only Workspaces can create Power Bi Apps. If you were doing that you might have been using a Trial that it has finished now. Unless you are talking about "Publish to Web", the feature that creates a public link to access. In that case you should check the limitations to check if your report is limited to be published:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-publish-to-web#considerations-a...

Otherwise it can be disabled by the Fabric Administrator at Admin Portal.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Puru24
Regular Visitor

Thanks.

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Free accounts can't use workspaces. Only Workspaces can create Power Bi Apps. If you were doing that you might have been using a Trial that it has finished now. Unless you are talking about "Publish to Web", the feature that creates a public link to access. In that case you should check the limitations to check if your report is limited to be published:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-publish-to-web#considerations-a...

Otherwise it can be disabled by the Fabric Administrator at Admin Portal.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors