Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

IoanCosmin
Helper III
Helper III

No longer able to print multiple pages for a single worksheet :(

I am a Pro user and have been stuggling to print the first page of my report from the Power BI service. The page size is 1600x3000 pixels and I had no problem printing this correctly in the past (2 weeks ago). Last Friday, I've been disappointed to see that this cannot be properly printed on multiple pages or saving it to .PDF in a desired format. The result is usually just a 1page screenshot of what I currently see on screen without scrolling or "fit-everything-on-one-page" type of deal. 

What has changed in the meantime and how can I get around it? I have more than 30 tabs in the report so I cannot export it to PowerPoint. Printing this page was an essential part of our workflow and would like to have it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @IoanCosmin ,

I made several tests and it worked properly. So I cannot reproduce your issue.

You could change your browser and check if it works. If not, you could create a support ticket here.

Support Ticket.gif

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors