Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vmgv2023
Regular Visitor

New card visual bug

A problem with the new card visual, in the desktop version, I make the correct edits in the explanatory text, with the proper spacing between the label and the values. When I publish the report, the spacing changes in the online version, and the values and labels are at opposite ends of the card.

I'm using the new card precisely because of the image feature. When I remove the image, the visual is correct.

This problem started a few weeks ago; it was working correctly before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vmgv2023 ,

The issue has fixed now, please have a try.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vmgv2023 ,

The issue has fixed now, please have a try.

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The problem remains the same here.
arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

This is known issue, MS team is working on this
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/troubleshoot/known-issues/known-issue-535-new-card-visual... 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

Thank you for the response, but this issue with the posting concerns another one that I also identified, but the current one alters the formatting of the displayed values' positioning, even without the shadow or bar formatting

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vmgv2023 ,

Is it like the following?

vrongtiepmsft_0-1698890991664.png

If so, have submitted this issue internal to confirm, would update here as soon as possible if there is any update about it. If not, please provide more details.

Best Regards

It's similar to that, it follows in this manner:

It should appear in this way, as it does on the desktop.

image.png

But when published, it appears in this way.

image.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors