Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Pigna
Frequent Visitor

Live pin settings

I have live pinned the first page of my report on a dashboard.

The problem is that the page is 2160 px long.

When you look at the dashboard all the visuals in the page look small.

I have tried making the tile longer, but it seems like there is a maximum height (and therefore the visuals are still too small).

Is there a way to modify the maximum height?

Or is there a way to fit the page to the width of the tile?

I wouldn't mind having to scroll to see the page, but I want the visuals to be as big as possible.

Thanks for the help

3 REPLIES 3
robear
Employee
Employee

I have the same issue. I cannot change the report height without removing visuals and the fonts in the visuals depend on visual height. I would to be able to scroll throught my report as a live tile. The fonts are appearing smal and everything is packed.

The intended use of the live tile was to have 2 copies of the report side to side. Each copy of the report has slicers configured differently for comparisons.

v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pigna,

You are able to resize tile following the guide in this article . If you still don’t get expected tile using this method, you can change the design of the report page.

You can change a proper size of a page from here.

1.png

Also we can change the font size of some visuals to make the visual bigger or smaller.

2.png

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @Pigna,

Does that make sense? If so , could you please mark this answer as a solution?

Regards,
Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors