cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to change my account settings, specifically email address?

Is there a way to change my account settings, specifically email address or do I need to create a new account?  My business uses varios email domains (@business.com) and when I created my account I used my old one.  Now I find that when I try to share my dashboards, newer employees cannot be added because they use the new, more generic, email domain.  Tks.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Is there a way to change my account settings, specifically email address?

Hi joserq,

try to contact your Office 365 administrator, he should be able to change your user name or e-mail address. You can do it uder Admin Central Admin -> Users -> select appropriate user and from right panel select Edit. See below figures

O365Admin.pngUsers.pngUserEdit.png

Highlighted

Hi Ajanson...  Sorry I wasn't clear.  I was referring to my email account settings within Power BI.  I'm not using Office 365.  I checked but couldn't find an account settings or profile.  Tks

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

you cannot change these settings in PowerBI today.

Highlighted

Ok.  Thank you for the reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors