Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

usrivastava
Regular Visitor

Incremental Refresh Error

Hi Team,

We have set up Incremental refresh in desktop as archived data for 5 years and incremental refresh for 2 months in a fact tables, we are getting the below error. The data to be uploaded is quite big in size. We are able to load the last 7-8 months of data but anything more than that is giving us the below error - 

usrivastava_0-1713152692526.png

Thanks in advance for any help here.

2 REPLIES 2
TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey @usrivastava ,

can you please share the following:

• is your semantic model residing in a workspace that is backed by Premium, Fabric, or Premium Per User Capacity? If yes, what capacity?
  • What is is the size of the semantic model after you loaded 7-8 months?
  • How long does the initial load take, after you configured the incremental refresh and published the report to the service..

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

Hi Tom,

PFB my response - 

• is your semantic model residing in a workspace that is backed by Premium, Fabric, or Premium Per User Capacity? If yes, what capacity? -- Fabric Premium
  • What is is the size of the semantic model after you loaded 7-8 months? Approx 7 GB
  • How long does the initial load take, after you configured the incremental refresh and published the report to the service.. --> Around 3 hours

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors